Infant Swimming Resource Atlanta
First Session: Begins April 19th in Kirkwood in a private outdoor heated pool. 8:30am - 12:30pm
Second Session: Begins June 14th in Ansley Park in a private outdoor heated pool. 7:30am - 11:30am
- Lessons are Monday through Friday, for 10 minutes per day. Students are scheduled for 6 weeks. Depending on the child, the duration of lessons could be less or more. Lessons are one-on-one with a parent or caregiver poolside. Our parents find themselves on location for about 30 minutes daily. Your children cannot eat or drink (except sips of water) for 2 hours prior to a lesson so please schedule your lessons accordingly.
- The lesson fee is $125 per week.
- Homeowners that would like to be a host for other families and provide 4 hours of pool time for me to teach will receive free lessons for one child.
- Please contact me directly via email for non-hosting private lesson fees.
- The next step is to click on the scheduling link above. Once you see a time that works for you, contact me via email and I will send you a password to schedule the time-slot. The scheduling process includes an ISR National Registration link. The ISR National registration fee for new students is $105. Refresher students pay an update fee of $35. Both are payable on-line directly to ISR and are non-refundable. Note: the registration fee is separate from the lesson fees. ISR's professional team of pediatric nurses and doctors reviews each registration application and, if needed, will send to you and I any medical protocols to your child's lessons. The registration process is one of the reasons that ISR is the safest provider of self-rescue lessons.
For additional information or specific questions, please feel free to contact me via [email protected]
or by telephone at 404-313-8273
ISR Non-Discrimination Policy
Infant Swimming Resource, LLC ("ISR") complies with all federal and state laws and regulations and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion or disability. It is the policy of ISR to provide reasonable accommodations to its disabled applicants and students, with the provision of appropriate documentation of the need for the accommodation.