Infant Swimming Resource Atlanta
I am planning on an August/September session and am currently looking for a host pool. Please let me know if you are interested in more information about hosting a session at your heated home pool.
- Lessons are Monday through Friday, for 10 minutes per day. Students master ISR skills in an average of 4 weeks (20 lessons) for roll-over to float and 6 weeks (30 lessons) for swim-float-swim. Lessons are one-on-one with a parent or caregiver poolside. Our parents find themselves on location for about 30 minutes daily. Your children cannot eat or drink (except sips of water) for 2 hours prior to a lesson so please schedule your lessons accordingly.
- The lesson fee is $120 per week.
- Homeowners that would like to be a host for other families and provide 4 hours of pool time for me to teach will receive free lessons for one child.
- Please contact me directly via email for non-hosting private lesson fees.
- Once you have contacted me and we have a time scheduled, I will send you a link to register. The registration fee for new students is $105. Refresher students pay an update fee of $35. Both are payable on-line directly to ISR and are non-refundable. Note: the registration fee is separate from the lesson fees. ISR's professional team of pediatric nurses and doctors reviews each registration application and, if needed, will send any medical amendments to your child's lessons to me. The registration process is one of the reasons that ISR is the safest provider of self-rescue lessons.
For additional information or specific questions, please feel free to contact me via [email protected] or by telephone at 404-313-8273
ISR Non-Discrimination Policy
Infant Swimming Resource, LLC ("ISR") complies with all federal and state laws and regulations and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion or disability. It is the policy of ISR to provide reasonable accommodations to its disabled applicants and students, with the provision of appropriate documentation of the need for the accommodation.